Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Disney Cup Runneth Over

It's no secret around here that I'm a pretty big Disney fan.



Over the past week, I've gotten some extra Disney magic in my life!

First, I'm excited to share an article I wrote for one of my favorite Disney websites, AllEarsNet. Just in time for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon this weekend are my tips and tricks for planning a "run-cation" to Disney World! Read it here!

In other runDisney  news...I got into the inaugural On the Road to Disney meet up here in Atlanta. I was so excited I danced around the kitchen. It will be my first meet up. Keep an eye out here on the blog for a review and be sure to follow me on instagram, twitter, and facebook on November 16th for updates on the event!

As if that wasn't enough excitement for me, runDisney released the medals for the Princess Half Marathon and Glass Slipper Challenge. Beautiful.

I'm in love with these pretties.
Lastly, I confirmed our family holiday trip to WDW. Christmas is my absolute favorite time to visit--the decorations, the good smells, all the special events--YAY! I used David's Vacation Club Rentals for the first time and they found me an awesome deal at Disney's Bay Lake Towers. It will be our first time staying there and I. Can't. Wait.

It's always fun to get some surprise Disney magic here at home. Is there a special place in your life that always makes you happy or that you go to get away from everything?


1 comment:

  1. That sounds so exciting! I love the medals, they are BEAUTIFUL! A disney race is on my bucket list =)

    ReplyDelete