Friday, January 24, 2014

These Are a Few of my Favorite Pins...

Happy Friday, everyone! I'll be checking out the Hot Chocolate Expo today, spending Saturday with my pint-sized #RailFan at Trains, Trains, Trains and running for my chocolate Sunday morning! I hope you all have awesome weekend plans. To start the fun early, I thought I'd share a few of my recent favorite Pinterest funnies.


Fabulous, daaaarling,




When will my son be old enough to build this Lego bookcase for me?!?
 



Go ahead, sing it. You know you want to.

Send someone some sunshine! A care package for the winter doldrums.


Fact.




A penny for your thoughts: Do you play on Pinterest? Leave your link in the comments so I can follow you, and check out my boards at http://www.pinterest.com/ProverbialPlot/.

 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I love the Snuffaluffagous one. I saw that on Pinterest earlier this week and laughed so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed that laugh today!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/betsysmith03/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bookcase is fantastic! I am tempted to get my hands on some Legos and give it a go myself.

    ReplyDelete