Monday, May 5, 2014

The Monday Happy List: Week of May 5th

Happy Monday! Three things to help with the weekend recovery.

#1: My new favorite quote:



#2: A smoothie recipe I'm obsessed with: Blend 3/4 cup each of frozen raspberries and blueberries with 1 cup of vanilla rice milk, one scoop of vanilla protein powder, and a tablespoon of chia seeds. It's full of protein and will keep you full!





#3: This article on sleep--it has great tips outside of the standard suggestions.

A penny for your thoughts: what is making you happy this week?

5 comments:

  1. Have you tried Source Organic Whey powder...man that is GOOD stuff. LOVE your new quote, I need to pin it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week... Google plus, and your husbands hard work getting it going, is what is making me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love that cute too! This week being done with finals already is makin me happy lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graduation and time with family :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sunshine is making me happy!

    ReplyDelete