Monday, May 26, 2014

The Monday Happy: Week of May 26

Happy Memorial Day Monday, everyone! I hope you're enjoying your long weekend, and remember to take time to remember that Memorial Day is more than a day off.

Today is the Monday-est of Mondays for me as we're returning from our Disney World trip (trip report up on Friday!) so here are three things that are making me happy this week:



1. I'm finally starting to feel better--I don't have to take epic naps halfway through the day and I feel like a person again. Hooray!
2. Maleficent comes out this weekend! I got to see a sneak peek of it at Hollywood Studios and I'm even more excited now.
3. We have finally chosen our new residence, and even though I know it's temporary (we're hoping to buy a house by next spring) I'm looking forward to making the space our own and exploring our new corner of the city. We move in a month!

A penny for your thoughts: what do you have to have to feel like you're home?

1 comment:

  1. I just need to have a space that is mine. I hated living with other people when we first moved to Idaho. I can't stand sharing and I'm not very good at it.

    ReplyDelete